Children's Party Booking Conditions
1. Parties can be pre-arranged with Mary Barnes on 029 2084 2785, Christine Williams on 029 2049 8457 or by email email@example.com or in person on any Open Day
When enquiring by email please include your postal address as we need this to send you the application forms.
2. A gazebo (weather permitting), table and chairs (to a maximum of 12) is provided for a small fee. You may decorate the gazebo with balloons, streamers, etc. should you wish.
3. If on the morning of the party you need to contact us please ring 029 2075 5731 after 9.00am.
4. The number of children and adults MUST be given 14 days prior to the party date and all tickets for admission paid. The Party Host must decide whether all adult guests are to be paid for by them and admission tickets given to the guests before arrival to allow them entry. If not, extra adults will have to pay for themselves at normal admission rate.
5. Tickets for train rides for the children can be purchased in advance at a preferential rate and can be used once on any of our three rides. Asking at the stations will, if possible, allow all the party to ride together. Please arrange ride tickets on booking (please note, children under 3 years of age ride free of charge BUT will not be allowed on the train or tram without an adult for which a ticket has to be purchased).
6. It will be the responsibility of the Party Host to ensure safe adult supervision for the party.
7. Food and drinks may be purchased from the Buffet counter inside the main building. We have a range of cakes, crisps, drinks and a selection of ice creams and lollies. We also have packs of sandwiches for sale (ham, cheese, tuna, egg mayonnaise, corned beef ) Also the BBQ can be pre-ordered. We regret we do not have the facilities to provide separate food for this event.
8. Please could you remove all rubbish from the party as, unfortunately, we do not have the facilities to dispose of it. Thank you and we hope you have an enjoyable day.